Monday, July 8, 2019

ABC...Embossing...XYZ

When I returned from Canada yesterday, I couldn't resist the paper offered to me by Cynthia, one of my students, and I went back to my work desk.
A very beautiful handmade paper, very flexible, what else can I do but emboss it?

Impatient, I didn't take the time to find a text that could have taken place on this page, I just made an alphabet inspired by the NEULAND script.





And as I had to be able to discreetly add my signature, as there was still a lot of space at the bottom of the sheet, I made some filigrees (yes, I am an addict, but you already knew that).

2 comments:

  1. Great embossing. Do you know the name of the paper? It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope we can see you again soon. Dorothy Yuki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorothy :-)
      It was a pleasure for me too
      the paper is a handmade Saint-Armand watercolour paper

      Delete